Monday, October 6, 2008

happy birthday to meeeeeee!

whatwhat??! today's my birthday. i'm twenty-eight. recogniiiiiiiiize!

last night claire and stephrock threw me an impromptu fab birthday suprise party with lots-o-candy, wine, 'pagne, and scary masks when i returned totes late from the airport. (more to come tomorrow on glorious santa fe gourney, mentally exhausted from super weekend and physically exhausted from birthday drinking during the day at ray's happy birthday bar...) today mom came down from north north jerz to take me, claire, heidi and sadie out for BIRTHDAY PHO at my favorite vietnamese choo choo train place at 9th and race. then we went for a birthday shot.

mom got me this totes awes birthday prezzie. check it:



thanks ma! thanks to you i will have mucho video for my blog!! how excited are you now, my fine feathered blogowers?!

t'will be "working" tonight at the fire. thanks to my little helper paulo, i will be able to fully enjoy the company of my lovely friends stopping by to celebrate the greatness that is me. hope to see you there!!!

1 comment:

Ellen home and away said...

Nothing embarrasses me, Ali. Been there, done that