Friday, October 10, 2008

here's to me! and me! and me! and meee!!!!!!

so on my birthday, i "worked" and by "worked" i mean got two extra people to work with (for) me so i could get incredibly wasted with all my friends but still make money on all my friends coming to see meeeee!

luckily! i brought my trusty new flip camera out with me so everyone could tell funny ali stories/testimonials. most are totes inappropes (in part because the "main theme" of the evening was partners of the intimate nature of alison wadsworth ha!), so an apology to part-time director eric mosca, some of the videos (which really truly are some of the greatest short films/clips i have ever seen--not just because they talk about my exploits and savageness--but because they were beautifully crafted into ultimate perfection/"art" and they're funny as shit) may not be shared by the blogmaster, i.e. me (in case my mother or ellen solms were to peruse this post, i would prefer not to hang my head in shame for the rest of my life). if you would like to have a private viewing of said videos, please contact thine blogmaster and she will make them available to/for you via email.

here they be.

janet nicol milliman's story has been removed by the blog master due to copyright infringement a.k.a. ali embarrassment clause code 8.13. unfortunately it's a very lovely story about a 17-year old named dirty dan.

brian nadav's story has been removed by the blogmaster due to the fact that it is extremely embarrassing on his his part. not mine. hence: i'm a good person.

behold lily cope flashing the camera with our daytona beach friendship shirts. bffaeaeaeaeaeaeaeae (times infinity):



samuel slaughter:



eric mosca (additional videos including "secret sexual subjects numbers one through four" may in fact be removed, due to copyright infringement a.k.a. ali embarrassment clause code 8.13):



eric kaplan's story is obviously true:



shawn "jawn" hennessey (additional shawn video may in fact be removed, due to copyright infringement a.k.a. ali embarrassment clause code 8.13):



bob babjak has a really funny story to tell:



timothy arnold in a sweeeeeeeeeeeet kangol hat:



brian mc cafferty:



jacob weiss (additional jake video may in fact be removed, due to copyright infringement a.k.a. ali embarrassment clause code 8.13):



like, elizabeth solms:



and... jonas. sweet, sweet lovely jonas t. oesterle:



ah. thanks for coming out and supporting this very grateful and thankful 28-year old. especially those of you that flew black from santa fe mad late the night before. and thanks to eric, eric, jarred, and brian who at the stroke of midnight pulled out a "birthday cake" with smuggled matches and whisper sang happy birthday to me mid-flight. it was oh-so-wonderful.

santa fe re-cap on it's way. just waiting on some JERKS to send me some pictures. anyday now...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

i'll be needing that removed footage asap, thankyouverymuch.

alison wadsworth said...

thank you for your interest. embarrassing email videos will be sent on next business day. thankyouverymuch.

yours,
tha blogmastahhh.

Jessica said...

ok, so now that i have had non-work time to view these videos, i think you need to have a poll for which one is the best. personally, i am throwing in my vote for jake. brillz that one.