Saturday, November 1, 2008

back from the dead! an apology to you fair readers.

sorry sorry sorry. i suh-suh-suck! at blogging these days. what was ONCE (like three gotdamn weeks ago!) my favoritest past-time, slowly started drifting to the back of my mind waaay behind the phillies winning the fucking WORLD SERIES! and my fav day holloweener, janet moving out of our house (the maaaaayjah sadness just hit me as i typed those words), steph-rock moving in (excitedment slammed me as i typed those words too), oprah running away (she's back! hallelujah!!), and practicing furiously with my two new bands--aye carumba! i can't believe i haven't told you all about new dave cope project with, you guessed it, dave cope, and new carpenter street house band explosion, GOLDIEBOX. yes, 'tis named after the infamous philly roller girl, and yes, it's THAT good y'all.

needless to say, i'm totes sor. freals (thanks steph!).

will obvi be filling you in on all of these parts of my life in future postings. the future will begin now as i start compiling all of the backlogged data/pictures/videos/hilarity.

No comments: